A wide range of accommodation is available in Malvern and the surrounding area. Small bed and breakfasts welcome you into family homes, practical self-catering provide flexibility, and beautiful hotels pamper you. A large number of these, of course, have magnificent views either to the Hills or across the valleys on either side.
- Malvern Hills Hotel - a few miles out of Great Malvern on the Malvern Hills
- Malvern Spa - luxury hotel and spa near business and retail park
- Mount Pleasant Hotel - located in the town centre
- Premier Inn - new hotel located near the business park
- The Abbey - 4 Star Hotel in the centre of Great Malvern
- The Cotford Hotel - a short walk from the town centre
- The Cottage in the Wood - situated on the eastern side of the Malvern Hills
- The Foley Arms Hotel - in the Centre of Great Malvern
- The Great Malvern Hotel - in the centre of Great Malvern
Please see the page about the Malvern Hills Bed & Breakfast Consortium. You may also like to consider (in alphabetical order):
- Chirkenhill Farm - Beautiful Regency farmhouse with a friendly welcome.
- Gilberts End Farm - Beautiful Grade II listed building set in unique and tranquil location between Malvern and Upton upon Severn, offering guests a range of Holistic Therapies, Massage and Beauty Treatments for ultimate relaxation.
- Orchard Side Bed & Breakfast, Hanley Swan, nr Malvern.
- Poplar Cottage - Originally a village post office in early 1900s, four-star accommodation serving local organic food.
- Severnside - Set in 4 acres overlooking the River Severn. Luxury accommodation minutes from Malvern and the Three Counties Showground.
- The Chestnuts - Spacious, comfortable, 17th century house; Aga cooked breakfast using the best produce.
- The Old Coach House - On the eastern slopes of the Malvern Hills, a short walk from the three counties show ground.
AirBnB options are also available in and around the Malvern Hills.
As many visitors to the Malverns are walkers and cyclists on holiday, many of the places welcome dogs or can cater for families.